Pages



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Bonjour! (finally)

Hello all!

So, updates:

The wedding was GREAT!! The best day of my life :D

The honeymoon-- EVEN better! Jamaica was awesome. So needless to say a storm kept us from going to St. Lucia. God must be humorous considering all of the last minute hoops we had to jump through to make everything happen.

Our First Christmas was so much fun. I'm the new certified baker in the Lorenz family. Good thing no one really makes desserts besides me- no one to compare to! They loved my banana nut, apricot, cranberry bread; chocolate covered cherries; and orange cranberry chocolate chip scones :)

New Years was memorable (I'll leave it at that. My friends are insane!)

And we just got back from Brianhead last night. My gosh, I LOVE roadtrips!!! Especially in the snow. The sparkling flakes were beautiful :) I made an itsy bitsy mistake and forgot our skiing bag so we didn't end up skiing, but staying cuddled up indoors was awesome ;)


Next order of business you ask?
My best friend's wedding!! (Not the Julia Roberts film!)

Woo hoo!!!

And Congrats on the baby Chelsea!!!

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! I'm so excited to hear how the honeymoon was. we honeymooned in jamaica as well and it was SOOOO fun!

    We need a coffee date soon. Or a running date! Miss you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to eat your baking treats. ALL of them. AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!

    Wait, I need to fit in my dress... maybe I should pace myself :P
    So glad you're blogging again.
    I like reading life through your eyes. Not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jess! I can't wait to see sparkling flakes at the Tannenbaum!

    And yes Chels, a running date would be great and much needed on my part. I'm trying to get back in the groove of running =]

    ReplyDelete