Pages



Thursday, April 14, 2011

We're leaving the United States!

If you have read past blogs of mine, you may remember my plan to travel the world with my husband.

We plan to alternate between U.S. and International trips every year. I have this silly dream of visiting every state in the U.S. This year we are going to North Dakota to go see Max's grandma who I have never met. Soooo, that means next year we get to leave the U.S.!!!

We have decided on either Italy or Greece.

Any suggestions??

Right now, Greece seems to be winning the race. 

Who could resist all of this:






 (Athen's Zoo)




Adieu, jolie!

5 comments:

  1. Traveling is amazing,
    once I'm older hopefully I'll be able to.
    Greece for sure!
    So gorgeous there! (:

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually love & have been to both! I'm Greek & Italian and I have family in Greece and used to go to Italy for work all the time. You can't go wrong either place. How exciting!

    Have a great weekend, doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A holiday- how fabulous!! Tricky choice. Can't wait to see your holiday pics : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK- I think I am definately geting more of a Greece vibe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Greece, good friends of ours honeymooned in Greece and the pics are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete