Pages



Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Night Out on the Town

So, I finally left my house for a night on the town this past weekend... and boy did it feel good! I have been such a loner the last few months thanks to school and work and blah, blah, blah...

My best friend, Julie, was in town for one day and she graced me with her presence. I seriously value her friendship more than she will ever know. What about you? Do you have a best friend that lives in another state? Don't you love how you can pick up conversation right where you left off when you last saw them? And how it feels like they never left? I love that.

Anyhow Julie came over my house and took me to Pete's Piano Bar where a bunch of my friends and my man was waiting for me! We had such a good time!

I wore this little number along with this sweater and some brown Chinese Laundry heels =]


How was your weekend? Did you go out or try new recipes or have a nice quiet night indoors?



...Oh yea, my hair is also this length now:





I'll post a picture soon =]



8 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your haircut! I'm sure you look gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hair cut is darling. IF hubs wasn't so into my long hair right now, I'd call my stylist tomorrow morning with this pic! Glad you had fun with Julie. I have a bf, also named Julie, who ALSO lives in another state. We do always pick up right were we left off. So nice.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Yea, I'm definately NOT an in-betweener when it comes to hair length. For me, it needs to be long or short. I just get so restless when its medium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have a best friend in another state too and yes it's amazing that you can pick up right where you left off and distance doesn't effect anything!
    can't wait to see your short hair, i'm gonna be jealous, i know it...

    *liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and am LOVING it! Now following! Miss Walker xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. funniest coincidence...
    when i was about to get my hair cut i found that (short blonde) look. haha! i saved it on my phone.
    i wasn't brave enough to chop it off that short though..

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is SO funny! She definately pulls it off =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait to see your adorable hair!

    ReplyDelete