Pages



Thursday, June 9, 2011

On my mind...

I'm definintely buying this for my momma- she will LOVE it! Can't wait to figure out her bridal shower details.

My next diy project. I already have the heels- now its time for the lace.

Yes it's true, I'm a Zach Braff addict. I have to see this movie

Watch this clip from Korea's Got Talent...and grab a tissue, you'll need it!

Love this cover. I heard in while window shopping the other day. What do you think?

Making this recipe tonight! Should be YUM-O!


GUESS WHAT?! A few of my best friends are coming in town tonight! Can't wait to see you Nicole and Jessica =]

1 comment:

  1. That movie looks good!!! Sadly, I'll have to wait for netflix... Tan's picky (as you know :P) Too bad we can't do a movie date!

    Also, that cover of Feel Good is awesome - so chill and swanky. Makes me want a cocktail, maxi dress, and palm trees on a dark night. :P

    And I love the heals idea! Make sure you take some pics of the process! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete