Pages



Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lingerie Obsession



So can I just admit that I am obsessed with lingerie right now? Like to the point where I am considering selling all of my clothes on eBay and replacing them with super cute lingerie that I have found over the last couple of months. If I didn't have to worry about old man creepers or judgment I would walk around all day, everyday in whatever outfit I wanted. Oh wouldn't that be nice?? I'm gonna be so excited to prance around the house in cute stuff for Max once were married.




Here are some of my favs that I have been staring at incessantly since I have found them:


Loop-de-loop set
SO stinkin'cute
Anthropologie- on SALE


very angelic for Victoria Secret, right?



check out this hot little number
courtesy of Frederick's
could be a nice Valentine's Day present???



Calvin Klein you are SO flirty!
@Macy's


once again from Anthropologie
(HEY! a girl can dream)
Furthers my obsession with boy shorts...
...I will never abandon my boyshorts, never.


WATCH OUT
I actually might try to leave the house
with this slip on


babydolls look like entirely too much fun



sorry if this was way too personal or you think it's inappropriate, but I'm just soo excited for a number of reasons to get married (this is just one of them).

No comments:

Post a Comment