Pages



Saturday, June 5, 2010

Quiet time from 6/5/2010

Here's a little tid bit from my quiet time today:

"My goodness do I feel like I'm growing so much in Christ lately! I got an unexpected and wonderful message from a new friend today. I can't wait for us to grow closer and to have fun girl times together. No one can and will EVER replace Nicole and Jess from my life once they move away, but I feel like God is being faithful in my prayer request and is setting it up so that I won't be as lonely as I thought I would be once they move...


(Just a side note: I totally plan on having like a million ba-jillion phone dates and doing a TON of road trips to come see you  ladies and I know it won't feel that different but the truth is my love language is quality time and when I don't get that I feel as if something is lacking =P so I'm just a little nervous right now, but it's something I'm definately praying about )


...Thank you for mentors in my life. I think I might be one pathetic excuse for a woman and future wife without them. Thank you again for answering my prayer for major spiriual growth during this time of being engaged just so that Max and I can  really start our marriage off well and be completely devoted to You. Help us to grow closer to becoming more like You everday.


Titus 2:3-5
"Older women teach what is good... that they may encourage the young women to love their husbands, to love their children, to be sensible, pure, workers at home, kind being subject to their own husbands..."

Thank you so much Chelsea for the advice ;)







1 comment:

  1. Aw sweetie. That warmed my heart. You are too kind. I wasn't sure if I was stepping over the line by sending you that message or not, so I'm glad that you were blessed and encouraged! I'm SO looking forward to hanging out and spending time together getting to know you more!

    I Can't tell you how excited I am that Max has such a beautiful-smart-devoted fiance and future wife.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete