Pages



Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nicole

I want to tell you a little bit about the sweetest friend I have-  Nicole. She is so gracious and giving and I love her dearly. As I think about the amazing weekend I just spent in Reno, I can't get over how grateful I am to have her in my life and wish she didn't live an airplane ride away. She offered my husband and I an amazing house and condo (with an amazing jacuzzi that smelled like geraniums!) picked up and drove me back to the airport (at 5;00am!) hosted and planned a great bachelorette party that included: a Basque dinner, ice skating, a visit to My favorite place in Reno, jacuzzi time on a balcony deck that overlooked all of Lake Tahoe!, a girl's sleepover, AND pancakes in the morning!!! So my new favorite creation is gluten free pancakes with cranberries and candied bacon in it, but I will not admit to this because it makes me seem chubby. Ah, I love bacon!!!

So, needless to say she is one of the coolest ladies ever and I love her so much. I can't wait to go visit her and Ben and her sweet dog, Jedi again in Tahoe. Do I smell a ski trip in the air???


Oh yeah, she's also really cool because she told me about this blog:

Hyperbole and a Half



HAHAHAHA!!!

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment