Pages



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Feeling straaaaaange

SOOOO, I don't like how I've been feeling lately. It's in a state of complete restlessness. I feel like there is so much on my plate. I feel like I'm waiting for something BIG to happen. I don't get it. Is it that I feel like I'm useless because every second of my life is not consumed with planning a wedding?? I don't know-- BUT it's really bugging me. I wish I had either one of my best friends living near to me. I wish that my little sister wasn't screwing up her life without realizing it. And I wish that I was content. I feel like I have so much weight on my shoulders, but none of it means anything. Do you ever have those days? Like nothing you do matters? Maybe I'm just being silly. Maybe school has something to do with it? It just feels like I don't have time to do the things I really want to do. And it doesn't help that I basically am getting NO quality time with Max right now. This whole student teaching thing SUCKS! I hate that it feels like he has two jobs and I only get to see him at night and a little on the weekends. I want to g on a honeymoon again! Is three months too soon for another one??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment