Pages



Thursday, February 17, 2011

Foodie Weekend






I'm really excited for this weekend. I will be helping my friend, Dottie, with her "WINE" themed birthday get together and my hubby and I are going to our married couples group (I promise, it's less gay than it sounds!) and it's our turn to bring din din. Can you say gooey, cheesy FATTENING!, FONDUE! If Rachel Ray were with me she'd say, "YUM-O!"

So needless to say this will be me on Sunday!

But I really am excited to get to hang out with Dot! I feel like I have been in hibernation for the past month and a half and haven't gotten to spend time having fun with friends. So, here's what I'll be bringing to the soiree.



Yummy sparkling pink lemonade


BRUSCHETTA


Dottie LOVES Caprese!



And here's what I'm bringing to couples group:
Delicious cheese fondue
Ahhh, its so good!

What will you be doing this weekend, jolies?





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... all of that food looks SOOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!! You're making me hungry, girl!

    How did Dottie's soiree go?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It went well!!! Some yummy, yummy food! But we didn't end up doing couples group so Max and I ate all the fondue by ourselves!

    ReplyDelete