Pages



Friday, March 18, 2011

I have a feeling it's gonna be a nude summer...

I think my phase Summer 2011 color will be nude (get your head outta the gutter, sickos!)

I will be rummaging through Kohl's, H&M, Ross,  and Macy's (to use the rest of my giftcards) to find something that resembles these classy numbers. I want more basics that can be used to layer my outfits instead of adorable pieces I will only wear once! (cough, cough! red 21st birthday couture dress from Patty's Closet...grrr!)









4 comments:

  1. oooh yes, I simply love love love blushing nude hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling blog! And I LOVE the nudes- excellent choices!!

    -liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camer across your blog & I love it <3
    I'm now a follower!
    Nude is a very lovely summer color.
    But for me I'd have to accesorize with crazy colors (:

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love nude myself! All such gorgeous choices :) Happy spring!

    ReplyDelete