Pages



Saturday, April 2, 2011

He made me dinner!

Yes, that's right. My wonderful husband made me dinner two nights ago. I can really say that this was so amazing and I had a permanent smile on my face for the whole meal. This was much needed too considering the fact that he is out of town right now. I really freak out when he goes out of town and think he's gonna get in a car accident or something... so a little pampering went a loooong way.



Here's what he made me:

delicious gluten free fusilli pasta with olive oil and chopped basil with delicious steak and caramelized onions!

accompanied with some....


Rex Goliath wine...yum!


The house seriously smelled so awesome when I walked in. I finally understand how grateful Max always says he is that I cook for him. I never understood it before because I really do enjoy cooking so for me it's not that big of a deal. But, let me just say it was so awesome to know that after I got out of my Thursday night class, dinner would be waiting for me at home!



...So last night, my dear friend Megan spent the night with me. Yea I know I'm a baby and couldn't handle being in the house alone BUT we had fun hanging out. We hung out and watched some Food Network and Say Yes to the Dress while eating some snacks. Then we turned in early. I'm so glad she was there to keep me company- I probably would have fell asleep alone, watching TV, with chips in my hand if she wasn't...lol.


....My best friend, Jessie, put this song up on her blog. GO listen to this now! You won't regret it =]


How is your weekend going lovelies?

Any fun plans?

I may go play bingo with some of the gals tonight... wish me luck!




Adieu, jolie!




3 comments:

  1. Hey Sweetie,

    Your hubs is such an amazing man.

    And reading your entry made me smile because I simply cannot be in the house alone either!

    I would worry that my BF is out there getting injured and I would be super frightened that ghosts or criminals would be popping into the house at any moment with him gone. ;P

    How was bingo? I hope you won oodles! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo was great- i didn't win anything but the whole experience was fun! It was my first time going and I definately felt like one of the youngest people there lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh how sweet! My love is out of town right now too. I've been alone for days and to tell you the truth I don't do well on my own. I haven't eaten dinner in two nights! LOL

    ReplyDelete