Pages



Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daydreaming...

So today is officially my first day without work, school, etc. It feels sooo nice to be sitting at home blogging with my Fage greek yogurt with pomegrate doing absolutely nothing! You have no idea!! I finally have time to breathe, to dream up fun recipes I want to try this summer, to think over how I am going to help my mom plan her wedding (YES, she just got engaged!) and daydream about my summer trips. I just adore traveling. First trip on the agenda--- San Francisco (one of my favorite cities). And although our trip isn't until next month I have started to daydream about our trolley rides, the majestic golden gate bridge, and the fun outfits I will be buying or reworking from my own wardrobe! Would you like to take a peek into my brain?












Are you going anywhere this summer?
Do share =)

6 comments:

  1. Holy crap. I LOVE those WEDGES!!!!!!!!!! So GORGEOUS!!!! And San Fran?!?!?!? I know you'll have an incredible time! I've been telling Tan how we need to go back someday... to ride bikes over the bridge and eat more garlic.... Dim Sum anyone? You will have a blast! Can't wait for you to have a vacation!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I might try and convince Max to do the bike ride too! And Dim Sum sounds amazing. I'm pretty sure Julie is gonna meet up with us too. SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day dreaming is one of my favorite things to do! Nice to see im not the only one that does it! ;) I wish i can go on vacation but this summer im sitting at home! Hope you have fun, trust me a month is going to fly by! :)

    follow me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to sit around and have nothing to do is just great! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have an amazing summer lined up. I must admit that I'm a bit envious but you enjoy every second :)

    ReplyDelete