Pages



Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Graduate

My husband graduated from UNLV yesterday! It was such an amazing thing to witness knowing that all of his hard work going to school had finally paid off. I got all teary eyed when I saw him walk onto the red carpet with all of the other Education majors. Yesterday was spent hanging out with the fam. We went to brunch beforehand at Brio and afterward we went to my in-laws house for burgers and chips and guacamole. BTW my mother-in-law has the most delish guac recipe with sweet peas and onions. You need to try it!! Add all of the normal ingredients into your food processor along with some cilantro, onions, and sweet peas! SO refreshing and per-fect for summer. I had my last final on Thursday night so I am school free for another 3 weeks (before summer school starts.)




Such a b.a.




Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment