Pages



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Brianhead


Our trip to Brianhead for the 4th of July was fan-tastic!!! You gotta love trips where your entire agenda is planned around where/what you will be eating! Check out the dogs! Aren't they affordable! That was pretty much Pia's temperament the entire trip. Even when the fireworks were going off!! I couldn't believe it. She's the best dog ever.


Highlights of the trip:
-Hiking Cedar Breaks
-Eating baby back ribs at a mini farmers market
-watching my pup eat snow
-playing Scattergories with my in-laws
-eating at Mi Pueblo (best Mexican food in Utah!)
-s'mores made out of rice cakes, chocolate, and marshmallows
-spelling "Mrs. Andrea Lorenz" with sparklers :D




How was your fourth?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun trip!
    I got Pomegranate & original mix with lots of fruits and almonds! Yumm (: I love fro-yo. Definitely go there!


    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete