Pages



Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fin

Spring Break is almost over for me.....sad. That went by way too fast. Today was great though. I had a great date night with Max and caught a movie with our friends. My friend, Ryan, got voted Teacher of the Month at his school and invited us to eat dinner with him at Outback Steakhouse...yum-o!Congrats to him! I love their sweet potatoes that are loaded with butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon. So needless to say I didn't cook dinner tonight but I did make Seafood Paella for lunch, Pumpkin Almond Coconut panna cotta (the consistency didn't come out as I'd hoped, but oh well), and used up the rest of a baguette by making Peanut Butter French Toast (so filling! One serving had me full for about 7 hours!)



 Peanut Butter French Toast loaded with powdered sugar


 Seafood Paella (check out that steam!)


Pumpkin Coconut Almond Panna Cotta
drizzled with honey






Do you have any weekend plans? How are you celebrating Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment