Pages



Thursday, March 4, 2010

March fourth an orange colored day!

I watched Amelie with my brother, Thomas. He's the best, I love him very much- we turn 21 in two days. We don't have too many things in common but movies are our special bond. It can literally go from a French subtitled movie to a crazy 80's disco movie featuring Olivia Newton-John which will remain nameless fir the mere fact that it so too embarassing to South Park to Disney Princess movies.

I got to talk to my bestfriend, Julie,today! I miss her so much :/

my engagement party is tomorrow- kind if nervous, but mostly excited that God's bringing Max and my family together to meet. I hope my Dad doesn't act embarrassing. He has good intentions but they're full of lies. Please let it go well Lord!

I'm getting married!!! I still can't believe I'm marrying the man of my dreams.



An orange colored day.

Adieu

No comments:

Post a Comment