Pages



Friday, May 7, 2010

Errand Day

I love Fridays. I get to sleep in most of the time and wake up to beautiful sunshine and clouds and cars driving by slowly and usually a couple of messages waiting for me on my phone. I feel significant on Fridays. The day I usually do laundry, bake a new concoction, mail things, catch up on my cleaning around the house, shop (these days are few and far between now since I'm saving for the wedding, but even window shopping is fun), paint my nails, watch some artsy independent film, and sip on some yummy tea.

Fridays keep me sane.

I'm not the most emotionally balanced person ever and there are times when I am cranky and pout but I like to think Fridays balance me out.

Today's movie was : Rachel Getting Married.

I am really into dark movies that most of the time depress others, but this one was especially good. I feel like in life there are not always happy endings and for movie directors to be bold enough to capture moments like these, well that's just bold and I love it. And this movie did end on a positive note so all the better.

I also finished up my Mother's Day shopping! I love buying gifts for people, it makes me happy to think I can make them happy for a day =]

Tonights agenda:

the gym with Max and possibly a date?! HOORAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment