Pages



Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today's special is "Scrambled Brains"

So sorry for all of the crap I'm about to unload but I need to vent. I'm extremely frustrated. I think it all started last night.

setting: Lindo Michocan (Mexican restaurant) for margaritas:

To celebrate Cinco de Mayo me, max, and some of our friends decided to get some margaritas at a restaurant around the corner from Max's place. Everything was great until we saw a married couple we all knew who were out celebrating. The wife of this married couple decided to spend the whole night bashing marriage saying it's a bad idea and what's the point someone will end up cheating anyway and so on and so on. Just what every engaged couple wants to hear, right? WRONG! what is wrong with you? If you're so unhappy in your marriage why are you still married?! And I'm certainly no one to judge but when you are in my and my fiancé's face bashing the respect, commitment, love, and honor we place in our relationship it's going to upset me that you speak the way you do. I really feel sorry for you. And Im not saying that in a bratty, rude way. Honestly I feel sorry for you- I wish you could be happy in your marriage. I ALWAYS want to respect my husband, value his imput, not degrade him, and show him love as often as I possibly can.



Finally I wish my boss would help me more.

Enough scramblings for today.


Here's some good news though: my spring school semester is over, I'm getting married!!, my best friend is having a graduation party this weekend, and no matter what happens in life I know that Christ loves me and my whole world could collapse in front of me and as long as I remember that I'm GOOD to go!!

Adieu bebe

3 comments:

  1. Man oh man, girl! so sorry about your rough Wednesday! Way to have hope and joy though! And I'm glad there are people like you who value marriage and take relationships seriously. Way to go girl.
    In regards to all the other SHIZA: I'll have some Santa Maria strawberries with your name on them this Saturday, so brace yourself, Foo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only been married for 2 years, which doesn't make me a pro by any means, but it's been really really REALLY awesome so far...
    Ps. Max is like my favorite person! I didn't know he was engaged, that's awesome congratulations to you both. Don't listen to the haters!!

    ReplyDelete