Pages



Friday, March 25, 2011

I love free clothes!

...OK, so these weren't necessarily free, but I didn't have to spend any of my own money on these little numbers so thats FREE to me!




I love the crocheted detailing on this wrap... so fun!






Trying to go along with my nude theme... don't worry I'll be wearing something underneath it. Wouldn't want to go far with the nude theme... hahaha.




I'm a sucker for wraps that go with any kind of outfit =]






This color looked awesome on my skin tone, plus don't you just love those shirts that make your "chest" look good... I know, I do!







I L-O-V-E-D the belt on this sweater so I just had to have it! And who doesn't love lace right??








(Sorry, these are upside down) This long, cotton dress was my perfect find!!! Isn't it SO Lena (Alexis Bledel)  from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?! Can't you see her wearing this is Greece?



 It makes me want to go back to Jamaica!!!!









I was trying to go for pieces that I could wear with anything or easily dress up or down. These navy shorts are casual enough to wear at the beach but definately dress up with a long, silver necklace and those nude pumps from a couple posts ago.



*I also scored some really cute yoga pants for ten bucks, but they're in the hamper right now :)



Happy Friday bonheur (sunshine)!


3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous pieces especially the nude ones and the wrap! Hope you're having a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet comment!
    I'm a lover of color, so I'll be brave (:

    Love the blue top & all the lace on these clothes. Great start w/ spring/summer clothing!
    Lovely <3

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete