Pages



Thursday, September 15, 2011

What's in store...

I've been thinking a lot lately. Thinking and trying to be very perceptive of what God is saying to me.



I'm catching most of it as long as I take time to actually listen and stop being busy.



But I still have unanswered prayers that are on my heart that I think God is patiently waiting to answer.


He's waiting for me to put my full trust in Him.
He's waiting for me to set aside my selfish pride and put others first.
He's waiting for me to stop.



I have no cllue what my future looks like in terms of a career. It's kind of scary. I love that God knows how everything is going to unravel. I find comfort in that. I find comfort in knowing that even though I may not be happy with my job now, He will always provide.


I hear Him telling me to devote atleast one full year to stopping and listening to his call once I graduate.


I like His plan more than my own.

It seems that mine feels exhausting, prideful, and meaningless.

No comments:

Post a Comment