Pages



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Greetings from L.A.

Hi friends!!


How are you? I'm doing fant-astic!!! Just relaxing here in Los Angeles with my hubby and buddy, David. I met his girlfriend today, and she's just the sweetest thing ever. We arrived around 3:30 am and the boys stayed up until around 5am. Then they woke up around 8 am for their fantasy football draft... yikes! We spent the day eating, walking around the outlet mall area and Santa Monica pier, and relaxing. I snacked on some coconut shrimp rolls, shrimp and macadamia rolls, and picking at Max's mango and filet salad... so good and fresh!! You would have loved it =] Now we're just relaxing before dinner. Wish you were here to join me.











2 comments:

  1. Coconut shrimp rolls sound so good right now... That's so cool that you got to hang out with David in Cali!!! And he has a girlfriend?!?!?! Woohoo!!! I liked the photos... did you make it to the top of the rope? Thanks for sharing this, chica!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you would really like his gf, Jess. She's really cool. And no, I didn't make it to the top- I was starting to get rug burn between my toes- ha!

    ReplyDelete