Pages



Friday, September 9, 2011

Double Wedding!


My mom and sister are getting married. It unfortunately is not going to be a double wedding, but nevertheless, I am celebrating with both of them for their wedding next year! WOO HOO!!


Talking to my mom put me in a much better mood than I was in yesterday. She is already finding amazing DIY deals and scored all of her wedding invitations and RSVP cards for $28! That's where I learned it from folks =] And my beautiful big sis, Christina, is planning on a late summer wedding in Lake Tahoe. That will be absolutely breath-taking. I am going to be a mess at both of their weddings. They are marrying great men that love and cherish them and I couldn't be happier. Thank goodness that both of their venues will only be an hour flight away from me.

I can't wait to buy them bridal shower gifts, see what their dresses will look like, share sweet tears with them, and help them both along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment