Pages



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I want this home

While visiting David in L.A., we stopped by our friends Erika and Rich's home. It is the most adorable thing you'e ever seen (and its 10 minutes from the beach!) Check it out:

Here's their garden:
 Check out that baby watermelon on the tile!! SO cute
 Yes, they are growing flowers from a leather trunk. Definitely stealing this idea!
 Here's their bikes. Erika rides to work on hers most days; so cool!
 Beautiful collage of pics from their life apart, marriage, and life together










So needless to say this was the cutest house I've ever seen and I want to live here =] 

2 comments:

  1. You're right! Their home is absolutely adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the suitcase planter too!!! So cute! Also, their window seat is awesome!!! I've always wanted one of those! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete